Why Should I Deep Clean My Vehicle?
Keeping your vehicle clean is important for more than just appearances. Proper deep cleaning will improve your vehicle’s overall longevity and make its functionality easier to use – not to mention a clean vehicle will often have a higher value if you’re looking to sell it or trade it in. Your vehicle is your home away from home and should be treated as such. There’s plenty of DIY solutions to a lot of the common messes and stains, and overall good cleaning practices, some of which we’ve detailed in the below DIY articles:
That being said, nothing beats a professional cleaning. The upholstery in your car takes on a lot of wear and tear, which is why it’s important to clean it correctly, so it lasts for years to come. It’s also common for RVs to have multiple types of flooring and upholstery, which is why it’s important to know how to clean them all. Boats are often made of materials that are resistant to water, which makes them difficult to clean. Our trained technicians are the experts in clean and understand the importance of knowing all the different materials and cleaning practices so you don’t have to worry about it. A professional cleaning service should save you time and the headache of cleaning which is why we come to you to clean your vehicle.
It's Time for a Road Trip
Spring has sprung and summer is fast approaching! With the slippery woes of winter in the rearview mirror, now is the best time to hit the road – but before you get going this summer think about these factors:
- No one wants to ride across the country while sitting in a mess—a clean car or RV is just more comfortable to travel in
- Your road trip should be fun and exciting, filled with good vibes and great memories – not spent worrying about that weird stain or grimy center console
- Keeping your windows and mirrors unobstructed and clean will let you see the road ahead and any potential hazards that may appear
- Not to mention a clean window will help you take clearer pictures of all that amazing scenery!
- A deep cleaning before your road trip will make future cleanings easier
- No one wants to scrub away tricky stains, unpleasant residues, or any other oddity that may arise from the road trip – especially after a long trip!
Knowing the ins and outs of different types of leather, carpet, flooring, and upholstery is important for proper cleanliness. Your road trip should be a safe and enjoyable experience – not a messy one. By taking the time to get your car and RV cleaned before your trip, you can focus on the good vibes and great times. Keep in mind the above factors will help ensure you have a safer, more enjoyable experience that’s easier to maintain.
Where We're Going, We Won't Need Wheels
Maybe hitting the waves is more your style this summer, don’t worry we’re here to help. A lot of the same factors from above can be applied to boats, but here are some additional things to keep in mind:
- A clean boat is a safe boat! All the dirt, debris, and grime that accumulates over time can cause a slippery and potentially dangerous surface to be on
- Make sure your boat is cleaned well so these hazardous conditions don’t occur, keeping you and your passengers safer out on the water
- Algae, barnacles, seaweed and other marine growths and grime on the hull of a boat can slow you down and reduce its maneuverability (and could potentially erode key components on your boat)
- Cleaning your boat before a big trip can improve its overall performance and let you enjoy the open waters with better performance and efficiency
- Boats are real eye-catchers, and a clean boat will look better and leave a nicer impression on others
- When you’re crushing waves, or docked, you want to make sure your boat stands out from the fleet
From acrylic, polyester, olefin, to vinyl, and more—we’ve got you covered! A clean boat interior is a part of proper boat maintenance, and is essential for safe practices and better performance, both on and off the water. Whether you’re going on a weekend trip to your favorite spot, or treading in new waters, taking the time to get your boat cleaned will improve the longevity and enjoyment you get from your home on water.
Stanley Steemer has been trusted to clean homes for over 75 years, and we use the same expertise to clean car, boat, and RV. The best part is that when you schedule your appointment, we’ll come to you! When you’re cruising down the freeway, riding the waves, or traversing through a rocky mountain road this summer – it’s important to keep your vehicles in tip-top shape!