Microfiber Couch & Furniture Cleaning
With its stain-resistant durability, microfiber furniture is a top pick amongst households. But that doesn’t mean you should ignore cleaning! Everyday living between kids, pets, and accidents still takes a toll on your microfiber especially since this upholstery naturally can attract more oils. With the proper care and routine cleaning, you can help your furniture last even longer while maintaining a clean, refreshed look.
At Stanley Steemer, we clean and treat microfiber to do just that! With specialized training, our technicians provide a trusted, safer clean that DIY methods can’t match. From microfiber couches to loveseats and sectionals, we have the equipment and expertise to get the job done right. Schedule 24/7 online under Upholstery Cleaning and enjoy the comfort of microfiber for years to come.
Microfiber furniture is susceptible to spills and spots
Microfiber couches are often made from polyester. Polyester is oleophilic which means it attracts oils easily, especially those from pets and people. Despite its durability, microfiber often shows moisture-related rings from previous spot cleaning, perspiration, and spills.
Treat spots and problem areas on microfiber
For microfiber furniture cleaning, our technicians use an array of products for treatment of various soil types and treat problem areas with professional spotting agents.
Remove soil and clean all areas of microfiber
From general hot water extraction to the application of upholstery shampoos, our cleaning methods will help suspend unwanted soils to remove spots and spills.
Microfiber Protector & Deodorizer
Apply protector to repel against future spills and soils
We carefully flush the fabric and prepare the piece for safe protector application. Since polyester attracts and absorbs oily soils, microfiber should be protected after cleaning. Our protector keeps dirt from sticking onto your microfiber and protects it against everyday soils like pet and human body oils, drinks, etc. This helps extend the life of your couch and maintain its prime condition.
Deodorize to remove odors and freshen microfiber
Just like for protector, we make sure your microfiber is safe for the application of deodorizer. This coating helps eliminate odor-causing bacteria by working deep within the fabric and eliminating the food source that the bacteria feed on. It neutralizes odors at the source all while providing a pleasant fragrance on your microfiber.
What to Expect from Our Microfiber Cleaning
- To start, we'll inspect microfiber furniture assessing general soil level, wear & tear, and any other areas of concern. Our technicians can also explain our cleaning process to you and answer any questions.
- From there, our technicians determine the next best steps for cleaning microfiber and test cleaners before use. This ensures we use a proven method that’s safe and thorough.
- Next, we use gentle cleaning agents and equipment to remove dirt, dander, fur, and other soil.
- When cleaning is complete, we can also apply protector and deodorizer to your furniture at an additional fee.
- Once finished, our technicians will do a final inspection to make sure you are satisfied with the results. When we leave, your technician can inform you of applicable drying times and proper care instructions following your services.
How Do I Schedule Microfiber Couch Cleaning Services?
- With our online quote tool, you can instantly receive an upholstery cleaning estimate and schedule your services. You can also call us 24/7 at 1-800-STEEMER for pricing information and to schedule services. No matter what time of day, Stanley Steemer is ready to answer and get you closer to clean.
How Often Do I Need to Clean My Microfiber Furniture?
- For microfiber furniture, we recommend a professional cleaning 1-2 times a year. For furniture in high traffic environments, you may need to schedule professional cleaning more frequently.
How Long Will My Furniture Take to Dry?
For general upholstery cleaning, we typically see drying take around 2-6 hours. However, this timeframe can vary with microfiber-specific upholstery. Your technician can inform you of applicable drying times and proper care instructions following your services.