For 75 years, Stanley Steemer has been the professional carpet cleaning expert people trust to deliver the best carpet cleaning service available.
Stanley Steemer's carpet cleaning removes an average of 94% of common household allergens. Even our carpet cleaning solution is an EPA Safer Choice product, which means it is safe for you, your pets and, the environment. In other words, a carpet cleaning from Stanley Steemer will leave your home cleaner and healthier.
Our carpet cleaning service uses a proprietary hot water extraction cleaning method. This is often called "steam carpet cleaning," although we do not actually use steam to clean. This cleaning method allows us to safely remove dirt, spots
Find a carpet cleaner near you here.
Tough on Dirt. Gentle on Carpet.®
- Your local cleaning crew will start by inspecting the rooms you want to be cleaned and talk through the carpet cleaning process with you.
- Then, we will move as much furniture as possible.
- We start carpet cleaning by spot treating any areas that need extra attention.
- Next, we will use our patented carpet cleaning machines to deep clean. These machines pump hot water into your carpet to release any dirt deep within the fibers, then extract the water and remove the dirt.
- The powerful suction of our carpet cleaning machine removes a significant amount of water so your carpet will dry within hours.
- Finally, we will complete
an inspectionwith you to make sure you are happy with your clean carpet.
Commercial Carpet Cleaning
Regardless of the size or type of your business, we can help prolong the life of your carpet and keep it looking new longer.
Our commercial carpet cleaning service uses the same patented cleaning process as our residential service. We use hot water extraction to pump hot water into your carpet to release any dirt deep within the fibers, then extract the water while removing the dirt.
We also offer encapsulation carpet cleaning, a low-moisture service that uses up to 98% less water than our hot water extraction method, drastically reducing dry time and allowing technicians to clean with little to no interruption to normal business operations.
To learn more about our commercial carpet cleaning options click here.
Can you clean my hardwood floors if they have a wax coat?
Unfortunately, wax or other buildups can make hardwood difficult to clean and recoat. Be rest assured, Stanley Steemer technicians can assess hardwood before cleaning and pretest to make sure cleaning methods are safe on your floors. However, any floors contaminated by the use of certain maintenance products may not be completely removed by our deep cleaning service. This includes products such as oil soap, furniture polish, acrylic wax, and wax. Additionally, the use of certain maintenance products may cause adhesion problems and/or failure of the recoating system. Floors contaminated by such products may need to be sanded and refinished.