For 75 years, Stanley Steemer has been the professional carpet cleaning expert people trust to deliver the best carpet cleaning service available.
Stanley Steemer's carpet cleaning removes an average of 94% of common household allergens. Even our carpet cleaning solution is an EPA Safer Choice product, which means it is safe for you, your pets and, the environment. In other words, a carpet cleaning from Stanley Steemer will leave your home cleaner and healthier.
Our carpet cleaning service uses a proprietary hot water extraction cleaning method. This is often called "steam carpet cleaning," although we do not actually use steam to clean. This cleaning method allows us to safely remove dirt, spots
Find a carpet cleaner near you here.
Tough on Dirt. Gentle on Carpet.®
Advanced Pre-Spray Breaks Down Soiling
To start our process, we apply a pre-spray treatment that helps safely remove stubborn spots and spills. With our advanced formula, it also cleans better, smells fresher, and dries faster.
Remove Embedded Dirt, Allergens, & More
We extract dirt, soiling & allergens with solutions that are EPA Safer Choice certified. This means we leave behind no harmful residue so it's safer for family & pets. We’re even data-backed to remove on average 94% of common household allergens from carpet.
Powerful Results with Our Proprietary Equipment
We clean using proprietary cleaning equipment engineered at our own facilities. With continuous innovation, we achieve high quality control & deliver the best results possible for your carpet.
Extend the Life of Your Carpet Cleaning
To extend the life of your carpet cleaning, we can apply a protector that aids in the prevention of damage from harmful dirt and spills. It even reduces static electricity.
Enjoy Increased Durability
In addition to dirt and spills, our carpet protector also defends against everyday wear and tear like foot traffic and vacuuming.
A Must-Have for Kids and Pets
Adding carpet protector is a great way to preserve the results of every carpet cleaning, but we especially recommend it to those with kids and pets.
Neutralize Odors from Pets, Kids and More
From food to kids to pets, your home is filled with odors that can become trapped in the fibers of your carpet. That's why we recommend an application of our carpet deodorizer.
Don't Mask Carpet Smells. Remove Them.
Our carpet deodorizer acts to remove odors, immediately neutralizing carpet odors at their source, rather than simply covering up the smell.
A Fresh Start for Your Home
Application of our carpet deodorizer leaves your carpet smelling fresh and clean, making your entire home feel renewed.
- Your local cleaning crew will start by inspecting the rooms you want to be cleaned and talk through the carpet cleaning process with you.
- Then, we will move as much furniture as possible.
- We start carpet cleaning by spot treating any areas that need extra attention.
- Next, we will use our patented carpet cleaning machines to deep clean. These machines pump hot water into your carpet to release any dirt deep within the fibers, then extract the water and remove the dirt.
- The powerful suction of our carpet cleaning machine removes a significant amount of water so your carpet will dry within hours.
- Finally, we will complete
an inspectionwith you to make sure you are happy with your clean carpet.
Commercial Carpet Cleaning
Regardless of the size or type of your business, we can help prolong the life of your carpet and keep it looking new longer.
Our commercial carpet cleaning service uses the same patented cleaning process as our residential service. We use hot water extraction to pump hot water into your carpet to release any dirt deep within the fibers, then extract the water while removing the dirt.
We also offer encapsulation carpet cleaning, a low-moisture service that uses up to 98% less water than our hot water extraction method, drastically reducing dry time and allowing technicians to clean with little to no interruption to normal business operations.
To learn more about our commercial carpet cleaning options click here.
Do you move furniture when you clean carpet?
- Yes. There is no charge to move furniture and we are professionally trained to move your furniture. After the cleaning is completed, we will return it to its rightful place on protective padding as needed. We do suggest you remove items off of your furniture like electronics, plants, lamps and knick-knacks. We will move most furniture that can be safely moved. There are several items we will not move, including: pianos, electronics, china cabinets, beds, dressers with mirrors, pool tables, etc.
How long will it take to clean my carpets?
- On average, it will take approximately 20 minutes per room. This time can vary greatly depending on the amount of furniture to be moved, how soiled the carpet is, and any necessary spot removal treatments. Learn more here.
How long will it take for my carpet to dry after a carpet cleaning?
- Dry time is affected by humidity, temperature and air flow to the area. It can take anywhere between 8-24 hours for the carpet to completely dry, depending on the aforementioned variables. Using fans in any rooms cleaned and turning your air conditioning or heating system on, depending on the time of year, can help accelerate drying time. Be sure to leave the protective blocks under furniture legs and any paper used with upholstered items in place until the carpet and/or furniture is completely dry to avoid any color transfer. You may walk on your carpet immediately after cleaning, but avoid wearing street shoes, as they may re-soil your carpet. We suggest wearing clean rubber soled shoes. Be especially careful when walking from damp, carpeted areas on to non-carpeted areas to avoid slipping.
How to clean carpet?
If you need to quickly clean a spill or spot from your carpet you can find homemade carpet cleaning cleaning solutions on our blog here.
However, the best carpet cleaning solution is to call the carpet cleaning experts at 1-800-STEEMER. With more than six decades of experience in carpet care, Stanley Steemer is well positioned to provide you with the best carpet cleaning service available.
What method do you use for carpet cleaning?
- The method we use for carpet cleaning is hot water extraction, commonly referred to as steam cleaning. Stanley Steemer’s exclusive hot water extraction method removes the toughest, deepest dirt safely and gently. Hot, soft water and a specially formulated cleaning solution are injected deep within the carpet fibers. Then, a powerful suction extracts deep-down dirt, allergens, cleaning solution and 95% of the moisture. It’s the cleaning method most recommended by carpet manufacturers. Learn more here.
Where can I find carpet cleaning services near me?
- You can find carpet cleaning services near you on our website in the upper right hand corner. Or, give Stanley Steemer a call at 1-800-STEEMER (1-800-783-3637) and our customer service team will assist you.
Do you steam clean carpet?
We often receive questions about steam cleaning carpet. At Stanley Steemer we do not steam clean carpet. We use a process called hot water extraction to clean carpet, which is often referred to as steam cleaning because of the steam you see as we clean. We use our patented carpet cleaning machines to deep clean. These machines pump hot water into your carpet to release any dirt deep within the fibers, then extract the water and remove the dirt. The powerful suction removes a significant amount of water so your carpet will dry within hours.