Carpet Cleaning Services & More in Hilton Head Island, SC
Ridgeland, SC 29936
BEFORE & AFTER
WHY STANLEY STEEMER
As the year comes to a close, there’s no better place to be than home for the holidays. This season, make home healthier and happier with a professional deep cleaning by Stanley Steemer.
CUSTOMER TESTIMONIALSSkip testimonial content
ABOUT OUR HILTON HEAD ISLAND, SC Location
Proud to serve the local community
Stanley Steemer of Hilton Head has proudly been providing cleaner, healthier homes and businesses for over 20 years. With a strong team of experts, a commitment to customer satisfaction, and state-of-the-art cleaning equipment, this location strives to
deliver outstanding service. Whether for carpet cleaning, air duct cleaning, and all services in
between, your home is in the great hands of a company you can trust. Here’s why we continue to be an industry leader in Hilton Head, Bluffton, and Beaufort:
Seasoned Crew of Skilled Technicians
Stanley Steemer of Hilton Head is proud to have a dedicated team of cleaning professionals who have been with the company for over ten years. Our crew has the expertise and experience to clean it all – carpet, tile, air ducts, upholstery, and more.
Specialized Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning
Our professional cleaning equipment is specially engineered at a Stanley Steemer facility to deliver advanced results and quality control. Paired with our highly skilled technicians, we can custom clean your unique carpet and upholstery including leather couches.
Powerful Air Duct Cleaning
Our air duct cleaning in Hilton Head, Bluffton, and Beaufort start with a free in-person estimate to assess your HVAC unit. Using negative air pressure combined with powerful, truck-mounted vacuums, we clean your entire ventilation system including your furnace, evaporator coil, blower, and vent covers. We extract pounds of dirt, dust, and another buildup out of your air ducts and out of your home. With air duct services from Stanley Steemer, we can help to improve indoor air quality and increase HVAC efficiency. We also offer dryer vent cleaning and can install in-duct air purifiers.
Trusted Tile & Grout Cleaning
We use a high-pressure water and vacuum system to clean tile & grout lines. Our method removes dirt, debris, and allergens to create a cleaner, healthier environment. We also offer grout clear sealant and grout color sealant to make your floors like new again! When it comes to tile & grout cleaning, Stanley Steemer of Hilton Head is your trusted professional.
Deep Hardwood Floor Cleaning
Our gentle, high-speed scrubber and pH-balanced hardwood cleaning solution reach tough dirt and contaminants that mopping simply can’t. We safely and effectively clean all types of hard floors including solid wood, engineered wood, laminate, LVT, and more.
Advanced Natural Stone Cleaning
Our technicians can identify and clean natural stone including travertine, marble, limestone, slate, granite, flagstone, concrete, terrazzo, and Saltillo. We use a high-pressure rotary wand to diligently remove dirt and grime helping to preserve the life and beauty of your precious stone floors. For stone floor cleaning in Hilton Head, look no further than Stanley Steemer!
Offsite Rug Cleaning
Get your oriental & fine area rugs cleaned at our off-site rug cleaning facility. Our technicians custom clean every rug including detailed inspections, spot treatment, odor removal, and fringe care.
Commercial Cleaning Services
We can clean any-sized business with our commercial service offerings. With flexible
scheduling, we work with you to provide the deep clean your facilities need, when you need it. Even after hours or weekends. From property management cleaning to hotel cleaning and even religious facility cleaning, we’re ready to serve
- Greater Bluffton Chamber of Commerce Affiliated – The Greater Bluffton Chamber of Commerce's mission is to be the "voice" of local businesses and to provide valuable resources and opportunities.
- NADCA Certified - NADCA, or the National Air Duct Cleaners Association, is a global trade association that promotes the highest quality and ethical services in the HVAC inspection, cleaning, and restoration industry.
- EPA Safer Choice Certified - Our gentle, neutral cleaners are also EPA Safer Choice certified meaning no harmful residue is left behind. This makes it safer for your family and pets.
- Beaufort, SC
- Bluffton, SC
- Coosawhatchie, SC
- Dale, SC
- Daufuskie Island, SC
- Early Branch, SC
- Estill, SC
- Fairfax, SC
- Furman, SC
- Garnett, SC
- Gifford, SC
- Green Pond, SC
- Hardeeville, SC
- Hilton Head Island, SC
- Ladys Island, SC
- Lobeco, SC
- Luray, SC
- Okatie, SC
- Pineland, SC
- Port Royal, SC
- Ridgeland, SC
- Saint Helena Island, SC
- Scotia, SC
- Seabrook, SC
- Sheldon, SC
- Tillman, SC
- Varnville, SC
- Yemassee, SC
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How long will it take to clean my carpets?
- On average, it will take approximately 20 minutes per room. This time can vary greatly depending on the amount of furniture to be moved, how soiled the carpet is, and any necessary spot removal treatments. Learn more here.
Do you move furniture when you clean carpet?
- Yes. There is no charge to move furniture and we are professionally trained to move your furniture. After the cleaning is completed, we will return it to its rightful place on protective padding as needed. We do suggest you remove items off of your furniture like electronics, plants, lamps and knick-knacks. We will move most furniture that can be safely moved. There are several items we will not move, including: pianos, electronics, china cabinets, beds, dressers with mirrors, pool tables, etc.
How much does air duct cleaning cost?
Air duct cleaning costs will fluctuate depending on the number of furnaces and vents in your home. However, it will typically cost $500 or more.
Beware of companies who offer eye-catching low prices as these services most likely do not provide the proper, whole-home cleaning needed to be effective. In fact, "failure to clean all components of the system can result in recontamination of the entire system" and minimize the benefits of cleaning (National Air Duct Cleaners Association). Our air duct services include a whole-system cleaning powered by our truck-mounted vacuums and air duct cleaning specialists trained to NADCA standards.
Learn more about air duct cleaning costs.
Why should I have my air ducts cleaned?
- Indoor air can often be two to five times more polluted than outdoor air. Having your air ducts cleaned helps to improve indoor air quality.
- Cleaning your air ducts and removing irritants that infiltrate your home can help subside common symptoms of asthma and allergies.
- Removing dirt that’s built up in your system over the course of 5+ years will help you maintain a cleaner home. Clean ducts mean less dirt that circulates in your home and in your air.
- Dirt buildup and other contaminants in your vents can restrict airflow. This causes your unit to work less effectively and not properly blow out hot or cold air as you need it to.
- By having a clean HVAC system, your improved energy efficiency can also translate to lower utility bills and can help extend the life of your system by reducing wear and tear.
Learn more about air duct cleaning benefits here.
What types of payment do you accept?
- Our location accepts American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa.