Carpet Cleaning Services & More in Riverside, CA
Colton, CA 92324
$25 Off Any Service
$50 Off Air Duct Cleaning
BEFORE & AFTER
WHY STANLEY STEEMER
As the year comes to a close, there’s no better place to be than home for the holidays. This season, make home healthier and happier with a professional deep cleaning by Stanley Steemer.
CUSTOMER TESTIMONIALSSkip testimonial content
ABOUT OUR RIVERSIDE, CA Location
Proud to serve the local community
Stanley Steemer carpet cleaning in Rancho Cucamonga, CA provides professional cleaning services in all major areas around Riverside County, including: Riverside, CA; Corona, CA; Murrieta, CA; Hemet, CA, Moreno Valley, CA; Jurupa Valley, CA; Lake Elsinore, CA; Perris, CA; Winchester, CA and others.
Our team in the Inland Empire is trained to provide the best carpet cleaning, area rug cleaning, furniture and upholstery cleaning, tile and grout cleaning, stone cleaning and polishing, hardwood floor cleaning and air duct cleaning.
Stanley Steemer of Rancho Cucamonga, CA is proud to provide professional air duct cleaning services to improve indoor air quality and remove dirt deep within HVAC systems. Air duct cleaning starts with a simple inspection to look deep within your vents and check your system’s health. Every year a home can collect up to 40 lbs of dirt, dust and allergens. Using a powerful HEPA-filtered vacuum, we can clean your furnace evaporator coil, blower, vent covers and ductwork to remove all contaminants collected over time. No matter the size, our team can deep clean your ventilation system, cleaning your air and creating a healthier environment.
We provide 24-hour water damage restoration and smoke damage restoration. In the event you find yourself with a flooded basement, smoke or fire damage related issues or even a case of mold or microbial growth, give our team a call. We can provide those remediation services and will work hand-in-hand with insurance providers to ensure a fast and easy clean up.
We understand schedules can get busy, so we allow you to book appointments at your convenience through our 24-hour call center or right through here, at stanleysteemer.com
Favorite Carpet Cleaner in the Inland Empire
- IICRC Carpet
- IICRC Upholstery
- IICRC Water Damage Master Certification
- IICRC Tile and Grout
- EPA Safer Choice
- Aguanga, CA
- Anza, CA
- Blythe, CA
- Calimesa, CA
- Corona, CA
- Hemet, CA
- Homeland, CA
- Idyllwild, CA
- Lake Elsinore, CA
- March Air Reserve Base, CA
- Mecca, CA
- Menifee, CA
- Mira Loma, CA
- Moreno Valley, CA
- Mountain Center, CA
- Murrieta, CA
- Norco, CA
- Nuevo, CA
- Perris, CA
- Riverside, CA
- San Jacinto, CA
- Sun City, CA
- Wildomar, CA
- Winchester, CA
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How long will it take to clean my carpets?
- On average, it will take approximately 20 minutes per room. This time can vary greatly depending on the amount of furniture to be moved, how soiled the carpet is, and any necessary spot removal treatments. Learn more here.
Do you move furniture when you clean carpet?
- Yes. There is no charge to move furniture and we are professionally trained to move your furniture. After the cleaning is completed, we will return it to its rightful place on protective padding as needed. We do suggest you remove items off of your furniture like electronics, plants, lamps and knick-knacks. We will move most furniture that can be safely moved. There are several items we will not move, including: pianos, electronics, china cabinets, beds, dressers with mirrors, pool tables, etc.
How much does air duct cleaning cost?
Air duct cleaning costs will fluctuate depending on the number of furnaces and vents in your home. However, it will typically cost $500 or more.
Beware of companies who offer eye-catching low prices as these services most likely do not provide the proper, whole-home cleaning needed to be effective. In fact, "failure to clean all components of the system can result in recontamination of the entire system" and minimize the benefits of cleaning (National Air Duct Cleaners Association). Our air duct services include a whole-system cleaning powered by our truck-mounted vacuums and air duct cleaning specialists trained to NADCA standards.
Learn more about air duct cleaning costs.
Why should I have my air ducts cleaned?
- Indoor air can often be two to five times more polluted than outdoor air. Having your air ducts cleaned helps to improve indoor air quality.
- Cleaning your air ducts and removing irritants that infiltrate your home can help subside common symptoms of asthma and allergies.
- Removing dirt that’s built up in your system over the course of 5+ years will help you maintain a cleaner home. Clean ducts mean less dirt that circulates in your home and in your air.
- Dirt buildup and other contaminants in your vents can restrict airflow. This causes your unit to work less effectively and not properly blow out hot or cold air as you need it to.
- By having a clean HVAC system, your improved energy efficiency can also translate to lower utility bills and can help extend the life of your system by reducing wear and tear.
Learn more about air duct cleaning benefits here.
What types of payment do you accept?
- Our location accepts American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa.