How to Remove Odors With Odor Out Plus
Stanley Steemer Odor Out Plus uses natural bacterial enzyme action to digest organic odor sources. This eliminates the odor at the source rather than covering it up with fragrances. It also uses a pairing agent to give immediate relief from any odors while the enzyme works into the carpet.
Here are the steps for effectively using our professional-grade odor remover.
- Before applying this deodorizing solution, be sure the spot you’re treating is completely dry.
- Next, shake our Odor Out Plus well and liberally apply directly onto the affected area.
- After applying, press the solution into the carpet fibers using a white towel. (A white towel is the safest to use, because it ensures no color transfer onto your carpet.)
- Keep the solution moist over the carpet for at least 24 hours. You can do this by covering the treated area with a slightly damp cloth.
- Finally, after the solution sits for 24 hours, let the carpet successfully dry before walking over.
Is your carpet in need of a refresh beyond spot treatment? Schedule your professional services instantly online and get back to clean!