Leather Furniture Cleaning
Leather is timeless, sophisticated, and durable – But from day-to-day use, it unavoidably collects dirt, loses natural oils. and starts to appear dull. With professional cleaning, you can help preserve the classic look and feel of your leather for years to come.
At Stanley Steemer, we clean all types of leather to help extend its longevity and maintain its original appearance. From leather couches to chairs and ottomans, we have the expertise needed to care for your investment. Schedule your services today and enjoy the luxury and comfort of leather for longer.
Types of Leather Furniture We Clean
DETERMINE THE PROPER CLEANING METHOD
We test all leather to determine the necessary cleaning method to apply. We even address any problem areas that may be of concern to you and your leather.
Leather Couch & Upholstery Cleaning
PRESERVE LEATHER WITH DEEP CLEANING
While leather isn’t as absorbent as more common types of furniture, such as fabric, it still takes on the same dirt, pollutants, and allergens. Leather dries out over time, losing its softness and color, specifically with larger pieces of furniture that take on everyday wear and tear.
REMOVE DIRT AND SOIL FROM LEATHER
When we clean leather, we use specific cleaners, conditioners, and protectors based on your leather. We apply—and then remove—a cleaner that gets rid of damaging soils. This ensures no residue or dirt is left behind.
Leather Furniture Conditioner
PREP YOUR LEATHER FOR CONDITIONER
After cleaning, we heat the leather to open its pores so it will accept the conditioner and allow for maximum absorption.
CONDITION LEATHER TO REPLENISH NATURAL OILS
Once the leather is prepped, the conditioner is applied to the surface. Conditioner makes the leather softer by replenishing its natural oils and helping it return to its soft, supple state. This also helps to maintain the leather’s integrity and extends the life of the furniture piece.
Leather Furniture Protector
PREP YOUR LEATHER FOR PROTECTOR
Before we apply protector, we dry the leather to ensure safe application. We also heat the leather as we do for conditioner to allow for maximum absorption. (Protector is applied at an additional charge.)
PROTECT LEATHER AND SHIELD AGAINST FUTURE
We offer our protector, which actually fills the cracks where soil typically settles. This protection locks in the conditioner and provides a line of defense against soils so your furniture looks cleaner, longer.
What to Expect from Our Leather Cleaning
- To start, we'll inspect the leather furniture assessing the leather type and checking for any cracking, splitting, scratches, soiling, color loss, and/or other areas of concern. Our technicians will also explain our entire process with you and answer any questions.
- From there, our technicians determine the next best steps for cleaning the specific leather and test cleaners before use. This ensures we use a proven method that’s safe and thorough.
- Next, we use gentle cleaning agents and applicators to remove dirt and soiling. If you have car leather upholstery, we can professionally clean this as well.
- When cleaning is complete, we prep and condition the leather. Conditioner helps replenish natural oils and refreshes its appearance to look smooth and hydrated.
- At an added fee, we can also apply our leather protector.
- Once finished, our technicians will do a final inspection to make sure you are satisfied with the results.
Before leather cleaning
After Leather Cleaning
Commercial Leather Cleaning
When looking for furniture cleaning companies, Stanley Steemer is your Partner in Clean™. We offer our trusted leather cleaning services for your waiting room, lobby,
restaurant, and more. With over 75 years in the cleaning industry, we have
the equipment and expertise to keep your business cleaner and healthier. We’re also insured and bonded to further protect your capital investment.
Schedule your estimate online or over the phone at 1-800-STEEMER. For more information, visit our commercial cleaning page or begin scheduling your free, zero-obligation estimate.
What is the Best Way to Clean a Leather Couch?
How Do I Find Leather Furniture Cleaning Near Me?
What Types of Leather Furniture Do You Clean?
How Often Do I Need to Clean My Leather Furniture?