Carpet Cleaning Services & More in Kingston, WA
Ste 130 & 140
Kingston, WA 98346
BEFORE & AFTER
WHY STANLEY STEEMER
As the year comes to a close, there’s no better place to be than home for the holidays. This season, make home healthier and happier with a professional deep cleaning by Stanley Steemer.
CUSTOMER TESTIMONIALSSkip testimonial content
ABOUT OUR KINGSTON, WA Location
Proud to serve the local community
Stanley Steemer of Kingston, WA is proud to provide professional cleaning services in the Kitsap County region. A locally owned franchise for over 20 years, Stanley Steemer in Kingston, WA has built a reputation for excellent service and professionalism throughout the Kingston community. With a strong team of expert technicians, a dedication to customer satisfaction and state-of-the-art cleaning equipment, our Kingston franchise strives to deliver outstanding service. From carpet cleaning to air duct cleaning and all services in between, your home is in the hands of a team you can trust.
- Specialized Carpet, Area Rug, and Upholstery Cleaning: Stanley Steemer uses a proprietary hot water extraction cleaning method, often called "steam cleaning" (although we do not actually use steam to clean). This method allows us to safely remove dirt, spots and odors, without leaving behind any residue. Paired with our highly skilled technicians, we can custom clean your unique carpet and upholstery including leather couches. Our gentle, neutral cleaners are also EPA Safer Choice certified so no harmful residue is left behind. This makes it safer for your family and pets.
- Comprehensive Air Duct Cleaning: Available December of 2023, Stanley Steemer will be providing air duct cleaning services in Kingston. Our NADCA-certified technicians are standing by to improve the air quality of your home or business. A single ductwork cleaning can eliminate allergens, improve the efficiency of your air duct system, and even reduce utility costs.
- Expert Tile & Grout Cleaning in Kingston: We use a high-pressure water and vacuum system to clean tile & grout lines. Our method removes dirt, debris, and allergens to create a cleaner, healthier environment. Before cleaning, technicians assess floors and safely test the presence of a seal or wax for proper cleaning. When it comes to tile & grout cleaning, Stanley Steemer of Kingston is your trusted professional.
- Deep Hardwood Floor Cleaning: Our gentle, high-speed scrubber and pH-balanced hardwood cleaning solution reach tough dirt and contaminants that mopping simply can’t. We safely and effectively clean all types of hard floors including solid wood, engineered wood, laminate, LVT, and more. For hardwood floor cleaning in Kingston, look no further than Stanley Steemer!
- Commercial Cleaning Services: We can clean any-sized business with our commercial service offerings in Kingston. With flexible scheduling, we work with you to provide the deep clean your facilities need, when you need it. Even after hours or weekends.
- Data-Backed Allergen Removal: Our cleaning processes remove an average of 94% of common household allergens from carpet, 96% of common household allergens from hardwood, and 96.5% of common household allergens from tile and grout.
- Background-Checked Technicians: For the safety and trust of our customers, all our Kingston cleaning technicians are background-checkedas part of our hiring process.
- IICRC: The IICRC, or the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification, is a certification and standard-setting non-profit organization for the inspection, cleaning, and restoration industries.
- NADCA: The HVAC Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Association, otherwise known as the National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA) is a nonprofit association of companies engaged in the cleaning of HVAC systems.
- Voted Best of North Kitsap
- Our team proudly supports the Kingston NK Rotary and is associated with the Better Business Bureau and the Kingston and Poulsbo Chamber of Commerce
- Allyn, WA
- Bainbridge Island, WA
- Bremerton, WA
- Brinnon, WA
- Burley, WA
- Carlsborg, WA
- Chimacum, WA
- Fox Island, WA
- Gig Harbor, WA
- Grapeview, WA
- Hansville, WA
- Indianola, WA
- Joyce, WA
- Keyport, WA
- Kingston, WA
- Lakebay, WA
- Longbranch, WA
- Manchester, WA
- Nordland, WA
- Olalla, WA
- Port Angeles, WA
- Port Gamble, WA
- Port Hadlock, WA
- Port Ludlow, WA
- Port Orchard, WA
- Port Townsend, WA
- Poulsbo, WA
- Quilcene, WA
- Retsil, WA
- Rollingbay, WA
- Seabeck, WA
- Sequim, WA
- Silverdale, WA
- South Colby, WA
- Southworth, WA
- Suquamish, WA
- Tracyton, WA
- Vaughn, WA
- Wauna, WA
PHOTOS & VIDEOSSkip Photo & Video Content
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How long will it take to clean my carpets?
- On average, it will take approximately 20 minutes per room. This time can vary greatly depending on the amount of furniture to be moved, how soiled the carpet is, and any necessary spot removal treatments. Learn more here.
Do you move furniture when you clean carpet?
- Yes. There is no charge to move furniture and we are professionally trained to move your furniture. After the cleaning is completed, we will return it to its rightful place on protective padding as needed. We do suggest you remove items off of your furniture like electronics, plants, lamps and knick-knacks. We will move most furniture that can be safely moved. There are several items we will not move, including: pianos, electronics, china cabinets, beds, dressers with mirrors, pool tables, etc.
How much does air duct cleaning cost?
Air duct cleaning costs will fluctuate depending on the number of furnaces and vents in your home. However, it will typically cost $500 or more.
Beware of companies who offer eye-catching low prices as these services most likely do not provide the proper, whole-home cleaning needed to be effective. In fact, "failure to clean all components of the system can result in recontamination of the entire system" and minimize the benefits of cleaning (National Air Duct Cleaners Association). Our air duct services include a whole-system cleaning powered by our truck-mounted vacuums and air duct cleaning specialists trained to NADCA standards.
Learn more about air duct cleaning costs.
Why should I have my air ducts cleaned?
- Indoor air can often be two to five times more polluted than outdoor air. Having your air ducts cleaned helps to improve indoor air quality.
- Cleaning your air ducts and removing irritants that infiltrate your home can help subside common symptoms of asthma and allergies.
- Removing dirt that’s built up in your system over the course of 5+ years will help you maintain a cleaner home. Clean ducts mean less dirt that circulates in your home and in your air.
- Dirt buildup and other contaminants in your vents can restrict airflow. This causes your unit to work less effectively and not properly blow out hot or cold air as you need it to.
- By having a clean HVAC system, your improved energy efficiency can also translate to lower utility bills and can help extend the life of your system by reducing wear and tear.
Learn more about air duct cleaning benefits here.
What types of payment do you accept?
- Our location accepts American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa.