Carpet Cleaning Services & More in Tacoma, WA
Auburn, WA 98001
2 Rooms of Carpet Cleaned for $147
4 Rooms of Carpet Cleaned for $263
2 Rooms of Tile & Grout Cleaned for $127
Online Exclusive Offer: 10% Off Air Duct Cleaning
$55 Off Air Duct Cleaning & Free Inspection
2 Rooms of Hardwood Cleaned for $127
BEFORE & AFTER
WHY STANLEY STEEMER
As the year comes to a close, there’s no better place to be than home for the holidays. This season, make home healthier and happier with a professional deep cleaning by Stanley Steemer.
CUSTOMER TESTIMONIALSSkip testimonial content
ABOUT OUR TACOMA, WA Location
Proud to serve the local community
Stanley Steemer of Auburn, WA is proud to provide professional cleaning services in and around south Seattle, WA. We service areas including Auburn, WA; Burton, WA; DuPont, WA; Kent, WA; Maple Valley, WA; Pacific, WA; Roy, WA; Tacoma, WA; Yelm, WA and surrounding areas.
The Tacoma Stanley Steemer branch has proudly been providing cleaner, healthier homes to customers since 1994. With a strong team of expert technicians, a commitment to customer satisfaction and state-of-the-art cleaning equipment, this location strives to deliver outstanding service. From floor to air duct cleaning, and all services in between, your home is in the great hands of a company you can trust.
Don't wait for cleaner indoor air—Stanley Steemer now provides comprehensive air duct cleaning services in Tacoma. Our NADCA-certified technicians are standing by to improve the air quality of your home or business. A single ductwork cleaning can eliminate allergens, improve the efficiency of your air duct system, and even reduce utility costs.
Find local deals and schedule an air duct cleaning appointment today for a no-obligation, in-home inspection and estimate.
- Auburn, WA
- Black Diamond, WA
- Bonney Lake, WA
- Buckley, WA
- Carbonado, WA
- DuPont, WA
- Eatonville, WA
- Enumclaw, WA
- Federal Way, WA
- Graham, WA
- Hobart, WA
- Kapowsin, WA
- Kent, WA
- Lakewood, WA
- Longmire, WA
- Maple Valley, WA
- McKenna, WA
- Milton, WA
- Olympia, WA
- Orting, WA
- Pacific, WA
- Puyallup, WA
- Ravensdale, WA
- Redondo, WA
- Renton, WA
- Roy, WA
- Seahurst, WA
- South Prairie, WA
- Spanaway, WA
- Steilacoom, WA
- Sumner, WA
- Tacoma, WA
- Tumwater, WA
- Wilkeson, WA
- Yelm, WA
PHOTOS & VIDEOSSkip Photo & Video Content
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How long will it take to clean my carpets?
- On average, it will take approximately 20 minutes per room. This time can vary greatly depending on the amount of furniture to be moved, how soiled the carpet is, and any necessary spot removal treatments. Learn more here.
Do you move furniture when you clean carpet?
- Yes. There is no charge to move furniture and we are professionally trained to move your furniture. After the cleaning is completed, we will return it to its rightful place on protective padding as needed. We do suggest you remove items off of your furniture like electronics, plants, lamps and knick-knacks. We will move most furniture that can be safely moved. There are several items we will not move, including: pianos, electronics, china cabinets, beds, dressers with mirrors, pool tables, etc.
How much does air duct cleaning cost?
Air duct cleaning costs will fluctuate depending on the number of furnaces and vents in your home. However, it will typically cost $500 or more.
Beware of companies who offer eye-catching low prices as these services most likely do not provide the proper, whole-home cleaning needed to be effective. In fact, "failure to clean all components of the system can result in recontamination of the entire system" and minimize the benefits of cleaning (National Air Duct Cleaners Association). Our air duct services include a whole-system cleaning powered by our truck-mounted vacuums and air duct cleaning specialists trained to NADCA standards.
Learn more about air duct cleaning costs.
Why should I have my air ducts cleaned?
- Indoor air can often be two to five times more polluted than outdoor air. Having your air ducts cleaned helps to improve indoor air quality.
- Cleaning your air ducts and removing irritants that infiltrate your home can help subside common symptoms of asthma and allergies.
- Removing dirt that’s built up in your system over the course of 5+ years will help you maintain a cleaner home. Clean ducts mean less dirt that circulates in your home and in your air.
- Dirt buildup and other contaminants in your vents can restrict airflow. This causes your unit to work less effectively and not properly blow out hot or cold air as you need it to.
- By having a clean HVAC system, your improved energy efficiency can also translate to lower utility bills and can help extend the life of your system by reducing wear and tear.
Learn more about air duct cleaning benefits here.
What types of payment do you accept?
- Our location accepts American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa.