Carpet Cleaning Services & More in New Bern, NC
New Bern, NC 28562
3 Rooms of Carpet Cleaned for $117
Clean 1 Piece of Upholstery at Regular Price, Get 2nd (of equal or lesser value) 1/2 Off
$50 Off Air Duct Cleaning
1 Room of Hardwood Cleaned & Maintenance Coat Applied for $125
BEFORE & AFTER
WHY STANLEY STEEMER
As the year comes to a close, there’s no better place to be than home for the holidays. This season, make home healthier and happier with a professional deep cleaning by Stanley Steemer.
CUSTOMER TESTIMONIALSSkip testimonial content
ABOUT OUR NEW BERN, NC Location
Proud to Serve the Bear City Area and Our Neighboring Communities
Serving local homes and businesses across the Crystal Coast, Stanley Steemer of New Bern, NC is proud to be your trusted cleaning service provider along the Coastal Plain and Outerbanks. Family-owned and operated by first-generation owners with Stanley Steemer since 2008, our team is enthusiastic about providing a positive experience by offering free estimates, committing to same-day service, and using state-of-the-art equipment in neighborhoods like Jacksonville, Havelock, Morehead City, Swansboro, and Emerald Isle.
Our professional cleaning operation, providing services including carpet cleaning, air duct cleaning, and upholstery cleaning to name a few, is located in the heart of Eastern North Carolina just minutes from the birthplace of Pepsi-Cola and other cherished landmarks like the impressive Tryon Palace, the beautiful Gardens at Isaac Taylor, and the inviting Union Point Park and Island Creek Trail areas. With a fleet of 10 vans and over 20 expertly trained technicians, we continue to build a reputation for excellent service throughout the Athens of the South communities we serve, including Emerald Isle, Maysville, Hubert, Richlands, and Vanceboro.
Our services include:
- Advanced Carpet Cleaning, Area Rug Cleaning, and Upholstery Cleaning: Our proprietary van-mounted cleaning equipment, specially engineered by Stanley Steemer, delivers powerful results. Under the supervision of our highly skilled technicians, we will custom clean your carpet, rugs, and furniture, including leather, to ensure your home or business is cleaner than when we arrived. Our gentle, neutral cleaners are EPA Safer Choice certified, leaving no harmful residue behind, making it safer for your family and pets.
- Comprehensive Air Duct Cleaning: Don’t wait for cleaner indoor air – Stanley Steemer now provides air duct cleaning in New Bern and neighboring areas. Our NADCA-certified technicians are ready to improve the air quality of your home or business, reducing dirt and dust, enhancing the efficiency of your air duct system, and even cutting utility costs. Find local deals and schedule an air duct cleaning appointment today for a no-obligation, in-home inspection and estimate.
- Expert Tile & Grout Cleaning in New Bern: We use a high-pressure water and vacuum system to clean tile and grout lines, removing dirt and debris for a cleaner, healthier space.
- Professional Hardwood Floor Cleaning: Our gentle, high-speed scrubber and and pH-balanced hardwood cleaning solution effectively tackles tough dirt and contaminants that mopping simply can’t remove. We safely clean all types of hard floors, including solid wood, engineered wood, laminate, LVT, and more.
- Emergency Water Damage Restoration: In case of water emergencies like burst pipes or storm and hurricane flooding, Stanley Steemer is here to mitigate damage and protect your home from further harm. We are ready to dispatch professionally certified technicians 24/7 to completely remove water from your home or business and return you to normal as soon as possible.
- Custom Commercial Cleaning Services: Our team can clean any business of any size with our comprehensive, flexible commercial service offerings. We work with you personally to provide the deep clean your facilities need when they need it.
- Additional Specialty Services: Stanley Steemer of New Bern, NC also provides unique cleaning services including mold remediation and fire damage restoration, among others. For more information, please give us a call to learn about our complete professional offerings.
- IICRC: The Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration Certification (IICRC) is a non-profit organization setting industry standards for inspection, cleaning, and restoration for the communities we serve.
- NADCA: The National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA), or HVAC Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration Association, is a nonprofit association of companies engaged in the cleaning of HVAC systems.
- Our family-owned and operated Stanley Steemer franchise is proud to be an active member of the New Bern Chamber of Commerce which serves to positively cultivate economic stability for the New Bern community, including its historic districts featuring the New Bern Civic Theater, the New Bern Fireman’s Museum, and the New Bern Civil War Battlefield Park.
- The Bear City Stanley Steemer team is also BBB-accredited. The Better Business Bureau helps consumers like you identify trustworthy businesses. Accreditation means that our operation meets BBB standards, including a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any customer complaints.
AWARDS & ACHIEVEMENTS
- We are humbled to receive distinct recognition for our top-rated professional cleaning services by the Best of the Best Star Media organization.
- Atlantic Beach, NC
- Atlantic, NC
- Beaufort, NC
- Beulaville, NC
- Bridgeton, NC
- Camp Lejeune, NC
- Cedar Island, NC
- Cherry Point, NC
- Chinquapin, NC
- Cove City, NC
- Davis, NC
- Dover, NC
- Emerald Isle, NC
- Ernul, NC
- Gloucester, NC
- Grifton, NC
- Harkers Island, NC
- Havelock, NC
- Holly Ridge, NC
- Hubert, NC
- Jacksonville, NC
- Maple Hill, NC
- Marshallberg, NC
- Maysville, NC
- McCutcheon Field, NC
- Midway Park, NC
- Morehead City, NC
- New Bern, NC
- Newport, NC
- Pink Hill, NC
- Pollocksville, NC
- Richlands, NC
- Salter Path, NC
- Sealevel, NC
- Smyrna, NC
- Sneads Ferry, NC
- Stacy, NC
- Stella, NC
- Swansboro, NC
- Tarawa Terrace, NC
- Vanceboro, NC
- Williston, NC
PHOTOS & VIDEOSSkip Photo & Video Content
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How long will it take to clean my carpets?
- On average, it will take approximately 20 minutes per room. This time can vary greatly depending on the amount of furniture to be moved, how soiled the carpet is, and any necessary spot removal treatments. Learn more here.
Do you move furniture when you clean carpet?
- Yes. There is no charge to move furniture and we are professionally trained to move your furniture. After the cleaning is completed, we will return it to its rightful place on protective padding as needed. We do suggest you remove items off of your furniture like electronics, plants, lamps and knick-knacks. We will move most furniture that can be safely moved. There are several items we will not move, including: pianos, electronics, china cabinets, beds, dressers with mirrors, pool tables, etc.
How much does air duct cleaning cost?
Air duct cleaning costs will fluctuate depending on the number of furnaces and vents in your home. However, it will typically cost $500 or more.
Beware of companies who offer eye-catching low prices as these services most likely do not provide the proper, whole-home cleaning needed to be effective. In fact, "failure to clean all components of the system can result in recontamination of the entire system" and minimize the benefits of cleaning (National Air Duct Cleaners Association). Our air duct services include a whole-system cleaning powered by our truck-mounted vacuums and air duct cleaning specialists trained to NADCA standards.
Learn more about air duct cleaning costs.
Why should I have my air ducts cleaned?
- Indoor air can often be two to five times more polluted than outdoor air. Having your air ducts cleaned helps to improve indoor air quality.
- Cleaning your air ducts and removing irritants that infiltrate your home can help subside common symptoms of asthma and allergies.
- Removing dirt that’s built up in your system over the course of 5+ years will help you maintain a cleaner home. Clean ducts mean less dirt that circulates in your home and in your air.
- Dirt buildup and other contaminants in your vents can restrict airflow. This causes your unit to work less effectively and not properly blow out hot or cold air as you need it to.
- By having a clean HVAC system, your improved energy efficiency can also translate to lower utility bills and can help extend the life of your system by reducing wear and tear.
Learn more about air duct cleaning benefits here.
What types of payment do you accept?
- Our location accepts American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa.