Carpet Cleaning & Air Duct Cleaning in Merrillville, IN
Merrillville, IN 46410
Cleaning services near me
Before & After
Why Stanley Steemer
Trusted for Over 75 Years
Trained & Certified Technicians
Proven & Reliable Process
The New Year is a perfect time for your home or business to embark on a resolution—shedding some excess dirt and dust!
Customer TestimonialsSkip testimonial content
About Our MERRILLVILLE, IN Location
Proud to Serve Northwest Indiana and Our Neighboring Communities
Serving local homes and businesses since 1980 throughout the vibrant Northwest Indiana region, Stanley Steemer of Merrillville, IN, is delighted to be your premier choice for professional cleaning. We are dedicated to providing the best whole-home cleaning services in the area, including popular locations like Valparaiso, Crown Point, Portage, Schererville, and beyond.
Our Merrillville team, offering top-notch services like carpet cleaning, air duct cleaning, and upholstery cleaning among others, is nestled in the heart of this dynamic region, mere moments from scenic spots such as Lake Michigan and the educational Merrillville History Museum. We are proud to service Northwest Indiana communities that extend from the tranquil shores of Lake Michigan to the bustling shopping destination of Southlake Mall, including family-favorite spots like the Albanese Candy Factory and Deep River Waterpark.
With a fleet of vans and a team of skilled technicians, our franchise continues to be recognized for our professionalism and unwavering commitment to customer satisfaction in the Northwest Indiana area.
- Specialized Carpet, Area Rug, and Upholstery Cleaning: Our professional cleaning equipment is specially engineered at a Stanley Steemer facility to deliver advanced results and quality control in carpet cleaning Merrillville, IN. Paired with our highly skilled technicians, we can custom clean your unique carpet and upholstery including leather couches. Our gentle, neutral cleaners are also EPA Safer Choice certified so no harmful residue is left behind. This makes it safer for your family and pets.
- Comprehensive Air Duct Cleaning Near Me: Don’t wait for cleaner indoor air—Stanley Steemer now provides air duct cleaning Merrillville, IN services. Our NADCA-certified technicians are standing by to improve the air quality of your home or business. A single ductwork cleaning can eliminate allergens, improve the efficiency of your air duct system, and even reduce utility costs. Find local deals and schedule an air duct cleaning appointment today for a no-obligation, in-home inspection and estimate.
- Expert Tile & Grout Cleaning in Northwest Indiana: We use a high-pressure water and vacuum system to clean tile & grout lines. Our method removes dirt, debris, and allergens to create a cleaner, healthier environment. Before cleaning, technicians assess floors and safely test the presence of a seal or wax for proper cleaning. When it comes to tile & grout cleaning, Stanley Steemer of Northwest Indiana is your trusted professional.
- Deep Hardwood Floor Cleaning: Our gentle, high-speed scrubber and pH-balanced hardwood cleaning solution reach tough dirt and contaminants that mopping simply can’t. We safely and effectively clean all types of hard floors including solid wood, engineered wood, laminate, LVT, and more. For hardwood floor cleaning in Northwest Indiana, look no further than Stanley Steemer!
- Commercial Cleaning Services: We can clean any-sized business with our commercial service offerings in Northwest Indiana. With flexible scheduling, we work with you to provide the deep clean your facilities need, when you need it. Even after hours or weekends.
- Water Damage Restoration: When an emergency strikes, Stanley Steemer is here to mitigate damage and help protect your home from further damage. Our Northwest Indiana team is ready to dispatch professionally certified technicians who are trained in simulated real-life situations to handle any water removal issue.
- Tailored Commercial Cleaning Solutions: We specialize in versatile, comprehensive commercial cleaning services suitable for businesses of all sizes. Partner with us to receive deep cleaning solutions exactly when you need them.
- Additional Specialized Services: Stanley Steemer of Merrillville, IN, also offers unique cleaning services. Please contact us to explore our full range of professional offerings.
- IICRC: The IICRC, or the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification, is a certification and standard-setting non-profit organization for the inspection, cleaning, and restoration industries.
- NADCA: The HVAC Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Association, otherwise known as the National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA) is a nonprofit association of companies engaged in the cleaning of HVAC systems.
AWARDS & ACHIEVEMENTS
Our Northwest Indiana team is proud to be recognized as the Top Carpet Cleaner in the region. We've demonstrated outstanding cleaning service to customers throughout the area and continue to strive for excellence in every job we undertake.
Stanley Steemer of Merrillville, IN also maintains an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau (BBB).
Our local Stanley Steemer team is deeply committed to community involvement. We have proudly supported various local initiatives, including animal shelters, Valpo Parks & Recreation, YMCA, SPCA, Toys for Tots, and Salvation Army, reflecting our dedication to giving back to the communities that support us.
- Beverly Shores, IN
- Boone Grove, IN
- Cedar Lake, IN
- Chesterton, IN
- Crown Point, IN
- Dyer, IN
- Gary, IN
- Griffith, IN
- Hammond, IN
- Hebron, IN
- Highland, IN
- Hobart, IN
- Kouts, IN
- Lake Station, IN
- Leroy, IN
- Lowell, IN
- Merrillville, IN
- Michigan City, IN
- Munster, IN
- Portage, IN
- Saint John, IN
- Schererville, IN
- Schneider, IN
- Shelby, IN
- Valparaiso, IN
- Wanatah, IN
- Westville, IN
- Wheeler, IN
- Whiting, IN
Photos & VideosSkip Photo & Video Content
Frequently Asked Questions
How long will it take to clean my carpets?
Do you move furniture when you clean carpet?
How much does air duct cleaning cost?
Why should I have my air ducts cleaned?
What types of payment do you accept?