About Our Grayslake, IL Location
Stanley Steemer carpet cleaning in Mundelein and Grayslake provides professional cleaning services in all major areas including Alden, IL; Antioch, IL; Cary, IL; Cook, IL; Deerfield, IL; Grayslake, IL; Harvard, IL; Hebron, IL; Kenosha, WI; Lake
Bluff, IL; Lake Forest, IL; Lake Villa, IL; McHenry, IL; Marengo, IL; Racine, IL; Richmond, IL; North Chicago, IL; Round Lake, IL; Vernon Hills, IL; Wauconda, IL; Wilmette, IL; Winnetka, IL and more.
This Stanley Steemer has proudly been providing cleaner, healthier homes to Mundelein and Chicago customers since 1993. With a strong team of expert technicians, a commitment to customer satisfaction and state-of-the-art cleaning equipment, this location
strives to deliver outstanding service. Whether for carpet cleaning, oriental rug cleaning in Mundelein, and all services in between, your home is in great hands of a company you can trust. Here’s why we continue to be an industry leader in
- EPA Safer Choice: Our gentle, neutral cleaners are EPA Safer Choice recognized so no harmful residue is left on carpet or upholstery. This
makes it immediately safe for your family and pets.
- Allergen Removal: Our specialized cleaning processes remove an average of 94% of common household allergens from carpet, 96% of common household allergens from hardwood, and 96.5% of common household allergens from tile and grout.
Also, our Mundelein air duct cleaning services can help to improve indoor air quality by removing dust and debris buildup in HVAC systems.
- Background-Checked Technicians: For the safety and trust of our customers, all our North Chicago cleaning technicians are background checked as part of our hiring process.
- Proprietary, USA-Made Equipment: Our professional cleaning equipment is manufactured specially at a Stanley Steemer facility to deliver exceptional results and quality control for all locations including in North Chicago.
- 24/7 Scheduling: With our online scheduling tool and 24/7 call center, Mundelein customers can schedule services whenever they need.