Carpet Cleaning Services & More in Boca Raton, FL
Delray Beach, FL 33445
BEFORE & AFTER
WHY STANLEY STEEMER
As the year comes to a close, there’s no better place to be than home for the holidays. This season, make home healthier and happier with a professional deep cleaning by Stanley Steemer.
CUSTOMER TESTIMONIALSSkip testimonial content
ABOUT OUR BOCA RATON, FL Location
Proud to serve the local community
Stanley Steemer of Delray Beach, FL is proud to provide professional cleaning services in and around Boca Raton, FL. We service areas including: Boynton Beach, FL; Davie, FL; Hollywood, FL; Miami, FL; Miami Beach, FL; North Miami, FL; Sunrise, FL; Tamarac, FL and surrounding areas.
Stanley Steemer of South Florida has operated as a family owned franchise for almost 20 years! We humbly began with a simple goal in mind: to provide exceptional cleaning services with genuine care. We have always believed in our ability to positively
impact our customers’ lives, whether we are removing a trouble spot from their carpet or improving their day with a friendly smile.
Recently, something profound happened which has provided us new meaning as a company and altered the course of our industry forever. After an independent laboratory study, test results showed that Stanley Steemer’s cleaning process removes an average of 94% of common household allergens from carpet that we clean, 96% for hardwood cleaning and 96.5% for tile & grout cleaning. Our overwhelming success in removing allergens can be attributed to the cleaning equipment we use, which is manufactured here in the United States, and our proprietary cleaning methods. It has become our company’s new mission to create cleaner and healthier living environments for families everywhere.
Stanley Steemer has come a long way from where we began and we couldn’t be more proud of what we stand for today. The best part is we’re just getting started! No longer are we just Stanley Steemer the carpet cleaners; now, we passionately strive daily to provide families just like yours a cleaner and healthier home. If you suffer from allergies or if you’re just generally interested in improving your indoor health, give us a call. We genuinely care about you and your family and are honored to serve you.
- Aventura, FL
- Bal Harbour, FL
- Boca Raton, FL
- Boynton Beach, FL
- Carol City, FL
- Coconut Grove, FL
- Coral Gables, FL
- Coral Springs, FL
- Dania, FL
- Deerfield Beach, FL
- Delray Beach, FL
- Florida City, FL
- Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Hallandale, FL
- Hialeah, FL
- Hollywood, FL
- Homestead, FL
- Jupiter, FL
- Key Biscayne, FL
- Lake Harbor, FL
- Lake Park, FL
- Lake Worth, FL
- Loxahatchee, FL
- Miami Beach, FL
- Miami Shores, FL
- Miami Springs, FL
- Miami, FL
- North Miami Beach, FL
- North Miami, FL
- North Palm Beach, FL
- Opa Locka, FL
- Pahokee, FL
- Palm Beach Gardens, FL
- Palm Beach, FL
- Pembroke Pines, FL
- Pompano Beach, FL
- Riviera Beach, FL
- South Florida, FL
- South Miami, FL
- West Miami, FL
- West Palm Beach, FL
PHOTOS & VIDEOSSkip Photo & Video Content
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How long will it take to clean my carpets?
- On average, it will take approximately 20 minutes per room. This time can vary greatly depending on the amount of furniture to be moved, how soiled the carpet is, and any necessary spot removal treatments. Learn more here.
Do you move furniture when you clean carpet?
- Yes. There is no charge to move furniture and we are professionally trained to move your furniture. After the cleaning is completed, we will return it to its rightful place on protective padding as needed. We do suggest you remove items off of your furniture like electronics, plants, lamps and knick-knacks. We will move most furniture that can be safely moved. There are several items we will not move, including: pianos, electronics, china cabinets, beds, dressers with mirrors, pool tables, etc.
How much does air duct cleaning cost?
Air duct cleaning costs will fluctuate depending on the number of furnaces and vents in your home. However, it will typically cost $500 or more.
Beware of companies who offer eye-catching low prices as these services most likely do not provide the proper, whole-home cleaning needed to be effective. In fact, "failure to clean all components of the system can result in recontamination of the entire system" and minimize the benefits of cleaning (National Air Duct Cleaners Association). Our air duct services include a whole-system cleaning powered by our truck-mounted vacuums and air duct cleaning specialists trained to NADCA standards.
Learn more about air duct cleaning costs.
Why should I have my air ducts cleaned?
- Indoor air can often be two to five times more polluted than outdoor air. Having your air ducts cleaned helps to improve indoor air quality.
- Cleaning your air ducts and removing irritants that infiltrate your home can help subside common symptoms of asthma and allergies.
- Removing dirt that’s built up in your system over the course of 5+ years will help you maintain a cleaner home. Clean ducts mean less dirt that circulates in your home and in your air.
- Dirt buildup and other contaminants in your vents can restrict airflow. This causes your unit to work less effectively and not properly blow out hot or cold air as you need it to.
- By having a clean HVAC system, your improved energy efficiency can also translate to lower utility bills and can help extend the life of your system by reducing wear and tear.
Learn more about air duct cleaning benefits here.
What types of payment do you accept?
- Our location accepts American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa.