Carpet Cleaning Services & More in San Diego, CA
San Diego, CA 92126
BEFORE & AFTER
WHY STANLEY STEEMER
As the year comes to a close, there’s no better place to be than home for the holidays. This season, make home healthier and happier with a professional deep cleaning by Stanley Steemer.
CUSTOMER TESTIMONIALSSkip testimonial content
ABOUT OUR SAN DIEGO, CA Location
Proud to serve the local community
Stanley Steemer of San Diego, CA is proud to provide professional cleaning services in and around the San Diego region. We service areas including: Campo, CA; Coronado, CA; Guatay, CA; Julian, CA; Lemon Grove, CA; Pala, CA; Ramona, CA; San Morcos, CA and surrounding cities.
Steve Thompson has been with Stanley Steemer since the very beginning. His stepfather, Jack Bates, was the original founder of Stanley Steemer, so, Steve grew up in the business. At 15 he began working for the Stanley Steemer Columbus, OH branch carrying
in the buckets of water and hoses on residential jobs and washing trucks. He moved to San Diego in 1979, where he worked as branch manager for three years before purchasing the franchise in 1982. Two years later, the San Diego franchise became the
first franchise with sales over $1 million. Over the years, Steve has worked hard and put in long hours to bring the franchise to where it is now.
The San Diego franchise currently has approximately 100+ employees and 50 cleaning vans. All employees have undergone a pre-employment drug test and background check. They have all received extensive training from industry experts in carpet and upholstery fabric identification, cleaning methods, spot removal, safety and customer service.
- San Diego’s #1 Carpet Cleaner by the Union Tribune’s “San Diego Best” reader’s poll, every year since the poll began in 1997
- One of the Best Work Places in San Diego
- Finalist in the Better Business Bureau’s Torch Award program for marketplace ethics
Organizations the franchise has supported through charitable donations, volunteer services, gift certificates and donations of goods and services include: Ronald McDonald House, Rebuilding Together San Diego, the Mira Mesa and Scripps Ranch Fire Departments, Y-Me Breast Cancer Organization, Pop Warner Football, Local Little League teams, Rancho Coastal Human Society, Helen Woodward Center, MCAS Miramar Food Locker, Home of Guiding Hands, Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, March of Dimes, Fire Victims Funds, the USO, YMCA, Jewish Community Center, The ARC of San Diego, San Diego Unified School District, Choral Groups, Pre-Schools, National Cat Protection Society, and more.
- Alpine, CA
- Bonita, CA
- Bonsall, CA
- Borrego Springs, CA
- Boulevard, CA
- Campo, CA
- Cardiff by the Sea, CA
- Carlsbad, CA
- Chula Vista, CA
- Coronado, CA
- Del Mar, CA
- Descanso, CA
- Dulzura, CA
- El Cajon, CA
- Encinitas, CA
- Escondido, CA
- Fallbrook, CA
- Guatay, CA
- Imperial Beach, CA
- Jacumba, CA
- Jamul, CA
- Julian, CA
- La Jolla, CA
- La Mesa, CA
- Lakeside, CA
- Lemon Grove, CA
- Lincoln Acres, CA
- Mount Laguna, CA
- National City, CA
- Oceanside, CA
- Pala, CA
- Palomar Mountain, CA
- Pauma Valley, CA
- Pine Valley, CA
- Potrero, CA
- Poway, CA
- Ramona, CA
- Ranchita, CA
- Rancho Santa Fe, CA
- San Diego, CA
- San Luis Rey, CA
- San Marcos, CA
- San Ysidro, CA
- Santa Ysabel, CA
- Santee, CA
- Solana Beach, CA
- Spring Valley, CA
- Tecate, CA
- Temecula, CA
- Valley Center, CA
- Vista, CA
- Warner Springs, CA
PHOTOS & VIDEOSSkip Photo & Video Content
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How long will it take to clean my carpets?
- On average, it will take approximately 20 minutes per room. This time can vary greatly depending on the amount of furniture to be moved, how soiled the carpet is, and any necessary spot removal treatments. Learn more here.
Do you move furniture when you clean carpet?
- Yes. There is no charge to move furniture and we are professionally trained to move your furniture. After the cleaning is completed, we will return it to its rightful place on protective padding as needed. We do suggest you remove items off of your furniture like electronics, plants, lamps and knick-knacks. We will move most furniture that can be safely moved. There are several items we will not move, including: pianos, electronics, china cabinets, beds, dressers with mirrors, pool tables, etc.
How much does air duct cleaning cost?
Air duct cleaning costs will fluctuate depending on the number of furnaces and vents in your home. However, it will typically cost $500 or more.
Beware of companies who offer eye-catching low prices as these services most likely do not provide the proper, whole-home cleaning needed to be effective. In fact, "failure to clean all components of the system can result in recontamination of the entire system" and minimize the benefits of cleaning (National Air Duct Cleaners Association). Our air duct services include a whole-system cleaning powered by our truck-mounted vacuums and air duct cleaning specialists trained to NADCA standards.
Learn more about air duct cleaning costs.
Why should I have my air ducts cleaned?
- Indoor air can often be two to five times more polluted than outdoor air. Having your air ducts cleaned helps to improve indoor air quality.
- Cleaning your air ducts and removing irritants that infiltrate your home can help subside common symptoms of asthma and allergies.
- Removing dirt that’s built up in your system over the course of 5+ years will help you maintain a cleaner home. Clean ducts mean less dirt that circulates in your home and in your air.
- Dirt buildup and other contaminants in your vents can restrict airflow. This causes your unit to work less effectively and not properly blow out hot or cold air as you need it to.
- By having a clean HVAC system, your improved energy efficiency can also translate to lower utility bills and can help extend the life of your system by reducing wear and tear.
Learn more about air duct cleaning benefits here.
What types of payment do you accept?
- Our location accepts American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa.