Carpet Cleaning Services & More in Palm Desert, CA
Palm Desert, CA 92211
3 Rooms of Carpet Cleaned for $207
10% Off Any Service
Clean 1 Piece of Upholstery at Regular Price, Get 2nd (of equal or lesser value) 1/2 Off
2 Rooms of Tile & Grout or Hardwood Cleaned for $211
$50 Off Air Duct Cleaning & Free Inspection
BEFORE & AFTER
WHY STANLEY STEEMER
As the year comes to a close, there’s no better place to be than home for the holidays. This season, make home healthier and happier with a professional deep cleaning by Stanley Steemer.
CUSTOMER TESTIMONIALSSkip testimonial content
ABOUT OUR PALM DESERT, CA Location
Proud to serve the local community
Stanley Steemer of Palm Desert, CA is proud to provide professional cleaning services in and around the Palm Desert region. We service areas including Banning, CA; Beaumont, CA; Cathedral City, CA; Desert Hot Springs, CA; Indian Wells, CA; Indio, CA; La Quinta, CA; Palm Desert, CA; Palm Springs, CA; and Rancho Mirage, CA.
Veteran-owned and woman-owned, this Stanley Steemer location in Palm Desert, CA is ready to serve by providing cleaner, healthier homes to customers. We move furniture as needed at no additional charge and have the truck-mounted vans to be your one-stop source for professional cleaning. Supported by a carefully selected, highly-trained staff, we’re ready to deliver expert services to your home in Palm Desert.
- Our Palm Desert Services: Carpet Cleaning, Hardwood Cleaning, Tile & Grout Cleaning, Water Damage Restoration, Mold Restoration, Upholstery Cleaning, Leather Cleaning, Area Rug Cleaning, Air Duct Cleaning, and Disinfection Cleaning.
- Background Checked Technicians: All our Palm Desert technicians are fully background checked before hiring to ensure your safety and trust in our services.
- Satisfaction-Guarantee Policy: We’re committed to getting the job done right with our satisfaction guarantee policy.
- Spanish-Speaking Staff: Stanley Steemer of Palm Desert has Spanish-speaking staff to help assist you in the scheduling and cleaning process. Stanley Steemer de Palm Desert cuenta con personal que habla español para ayudarlo en el proceso de programación y limpieza.
- EPA-Safer Choice: We use EPA-Safer Choice cleaning solutions so your carpet and furniture are left with no harmful residue. Just a safe clean for your family and pets!
- Proprietary Equipment: We clean using our trusted proprietary equipment and innovative processes as the industry leaders for over 70 years. This delivers a clean that removes an average of 94% of allergens with our carpet cleaning process.
- Banning, CA
- Beaumont, CA
- Blythe, CA
- Cabazon, CA
- Cathedral City, CA
- Coachella, CA
- Desert Center, CA
- Desert Hot Springs, CA
- Indian Wells, CA
- Indio, CA
- Joshua Tree, CA
- La Quinta, CA
- Morongo Valley, CA
- North Palm Springs, CA
- Palm Desert, CA
- Palm Springs, CA
- Rancho Mirage, CA
- Thermal, CA
- Thousand Palms, CA
- Twentynine Palms, CA
- Whitewater, CA
- Yucca Valley, CA
PHOTOS & VIDEOSSkip Photo & Video Content
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How long will it take to clean my carpets?
- On average, it will take approximately 20 minutes per room. This time can vary greatly depending on the amount of furniture to be moved, how soiled the carpet is, and any necessary spot removal treatments. Learn more here.
Do you move furniture when you clean carpet?
- Yes. There is no charge to move furniture and we are professionally trained to move your furniture. After the cleaning is completed, we will return it to its rightful place on protective padding as needed. We do suggest you remove items off of your furniture like electronics, plants, lamps and knick-knacks. We will move most furniture that can be safely moved. There are several items we will not move, including: pianos, electronics, china cabinets, beds, dressers with mirrors, pool tables, etc.
How much does air duct cleaning cost?
Air duct cleaning costs will fluctuate depending on the number of furnaces and vents in your home. However, it will typically cost $500 or more.
Beware of companies who offer eye-catching low prices as these services most likely do not provide the proper, whole-home cleaning needed to be effective. In fact, "failure to clean all components of the system can result in recontamination of the entire system" and minimize the benefits of cleaning (National Air Duct Cleaners Association). Our air duct services include a whole-system cleaning powered by our truck-mounted vacuums and air duct cleaning specialists trained to NADCA standards.
Learn more about air duct cleaning costs.
Why should I have my air ducts cleaned?
- Indoor air can often be two to five times more polluted than outdoor air. Having your air ducts cleaned helps to improve indoor air quality.
- Cleaning your air ducts and removing irritants that infiltrate your home can help subside common symptoms of asthma and allergies.
- Removing dirt that’s built up in your system over the course of 5+ years will help you maintain a cleaner home. Clean ducts mean less dirt that circulates in your home and in your air.
- Dirt buildup and other contaminants in your vents can restrict airflow. This causes your unit to work less effectively and not properly blow out hot or cold air as you need it to.
- By having a clean HVAC system, your improved energy efficiency can also translate to lower utility bills and can help extend the life of your system by reducing wear and tear.
Learn more about air duct cleaning benefits here.
What types of payment do you accept?
- Our location accepts American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa.