Trained and Certified Duct Cleaning Professionals
At Stanley Steemer, we use trained and certified employees—not subcontractors—to ensure that we deliver quality air duct cleaning. From experience we know that it’s important to choose the right contractor to get the job done. That’s why our quality air duct cleaning professionals are certified members of the National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA). Quality air duct cleaning is a complex task, and it requires the expertise of a trained professional. Don’t trust the work to anyone else.
When you schedule a quality air duct cleaning from Stanley Steemer, plan on these additional qualifications from our professionals:
- Current workers’ compensation and general liability insurance coverage.
- Proper licenses, if required, from the city or state where the work is being performed.
- Three to five customer references for projects of similar size and scope.
- Written safety, respiratory and confined space programs in addition to OSHA compliance reports.
- Ability to conduct a visual inspection at any time during the cleaning.
- An Air Systems Cleaning Specialist (ASCS) who will oversee the entire job.
As always, our goal is to provide you with quality air duct cleaning. We believe it has the potential to decrease your energy costs, enhance indoor air quality, possibly increase the efficiency of your HVAC system, and maybe even extend the life of your HVAC system. Not only will you breathe easier, knowing that the air in your commercial property is much cleaner, but you can rest assured that only trained professionals are doing the work.