What to Expect from Stanley Steemer Services
As an industry leader, we are committed to delivering the best carpet and floor cleaning services you can find. You should expect the best. Not only do we save you time, but you can relax, knowing that you live and work in a cleaner, healthier environment.
Learn More About Our Services
What method do you use for carpet cleaning?
- The method we use for carpet cleaning is hot water extraction, commonly referred to as steam cleaning. Stanley Steemer’s exclusive hot water extraction method removes the toughest, deepest dirt safely and gently. Hot, soft water and a specially formulated cleaning solution are injected deep within the carpet fibers. Then, a powerful suction extracts deep-down dirt, allergens, cleaning solution and 95% of the moisture. It’s the cleaning method most recommended by carpet manufacturers. Learn more here.
How long will it take to clean my carpets?
- On average, it will take approximately 20 minutes per room. This time can vary greatly depending on the amount of furniture to be moved, how soiled the carpet is, and any necessary spot removal treatments. Learn more here.
How does Stanley Steemer clean upholstery?
- We use our powerful hot water extraction cleaning process whenever possible, because it provides the deepest cleaning of all the possible methods. Some fabrics may require a more delicate cleaning system. In this case, we will help you make a decision that best suits your needs and your furniture. Learn more here.
How do you clean my tile and grout?
- We scrub each individual grout line as well as tiles with tile and grout specific cleaners. We clean using high pressure that hooks up to our truck-mounted unit that will extract the dirt and grime embedded in the grout lines. Learn more here.
How do you clean hardwood floors?
- Regular mopping just doesn’t reach the stubborn dirt that lies deep in the pores of your hardwood, but our hardwood floor cleaning process does. We use a high-speed rotary brush extraction machine and a neutral cleaning agent to break up tough dirt and contaminates. The final step is to go over the floor using a microfiber mop. Edges are hand scrubbed, as are stairs. Learn more here.