When it comes to new flooring, the perfect option would be affordable to install, looks and feels great, and can stand the test of time. Epoxy flooring is just that!
As the leader in clean since 1947, Stanley Steemer is no stranger to floors, from carpet to tile, hardwood, natural stone, and more. Serving homes and businesses across the nation for over 75 years, we’ve earned a reputation for our exceptional services and customer support. Today, we offer the same exceptional experience in our new epoxy flooring installation service.
Stanley Steemer's flooring experts use the best equipment, products, and processes available to install beautiful, durable epoxy flooring. Transform your garage or industrial space today! Call 1-800-STEEMER or schedule a free estimate online.
Our Multilayer Hybrid System
A Three-Layer System
Stanley Steemer believes in starting with a solid foundation, which is why our installation starts with a thorough floor grinding preparation, followed by a base coat of epoxy to maximize adhesion and prevent “lifting” or adhesion issues. We then broadcast decorative vinyl chip and finalize the installation with a polyaspartic topcoat to strengthen and protect the flooring
Results You Deserve
This approach results in a premium installation. The best surface preparation in the market (proper preparation is the key), a base epoxy that protects against moisture seeping through the concrete, while the polyaspartic topcoat provides the most durable surface against scratching, abrasion, staining, chemicals, fading and yellowing for decades to come
A Name Trusted for Generations
Superior Customer Support
We are proud to provide free estimates for any epoxy flooring job—upfront pricing with no strings attached. Our customer support team is available to answer your call 24/7 for scheduling and answering any questions you may have
Vinyl Chip Flake Color Options
Our vinyl chip flake is a specially formulated 1/4'' aggregate designed to increase durability of the flooring system while adding a decorative aesthetic. Currently available in six color options:
Black Canyon 1/8''
Salt & Pepper
How We Install Epoxy Flooring
Stanley Steemer implements a hybrid system of epoxy resin and polyaspartic topcoat on all of our garage flooring installations to ensure you receive the true benefits of an epoxy floor. This is a two-day process to ensure a professional finish:
- Our technicians begin by grinding the floor using industry-grade equipment so the surface is properly prepared for adhering to the epoxy coating.
- Next, we make any necessary repairs to the floor, like sealing cracks or other imperfections, to ensure an even coating is applied (larger cracks and/or missing concrete may require special attention and be subject to additional costs).
- Before we apply the epoxy, our technicians will prep the floor and surrounding areas for the coating process. Walls and trim are taped off, and the concrete is vacuumed and wiped to remove all dust and debris.
- Our team then mixes and pours the epoxy base layer, a moisture vapor barrier epoxy that prevents moisture issues, provides optimal adhesion, and improves the strength of your floor.
- Once the epoxy is applied, we add an attractive flake, available in a variety of colors, that transforms the look of your space and improves the durability and longevity of your floor.
- Excess flake is removed. Our technicians scrape the remaining settled flake to give it an even profile and texture across the entire floor.
- Lastly, we apply a topcoat of polyaspartic that is specially designed to complement the moisture vapor barrier epoxy and vinyl chip applications, providing optimal impact abrasion and chemical resistance. A traction additive is included at no additional cost to increase slip resistance.
Benefits of Stanley Steemer's Epoxy Flooring
Stanley Steemer’s multilayer hybrid system of moisture vapor barrier epoxy and polyaspartic topcoat provides several benefits:
- Withstands heavy-duty wear and tear, including heat, extreme cold, road salt, gas and oil spills, chemicals, abrasion, impact, and vehicle traffic
- Very little maintenance is required
- Easy to clean with sweeping and mopping with a mild soap or detergent
- Seamless, nonporous surface protects your concrete from damage
- Prevents moisture from seeping through the concrete
- Slip-resistant surface
- Increases the brightness of the floor to make your space look larger and brighter
- May increase the value of your home with a high return on investment
- Easy to customize with endless colors and design options
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does epoxy flooring cost?
How long does it take to apply epoxy flooring?
How long until I can park my vehicle on the new floor?
Is epoxy flooring easy to clean?
How long does epoxy flooring last?